Slideshow: From the Ramblers Yearbook
Welcome to Hinckley Ramblers.
Located in Leicestershire, we offer a full programme of walks and social events, throughout the year.
Our walks are mainly in Leicestershire and Rutland with Bradgate Park, Bosworth Battle Field, theNational Forest and Rutland Water, all nearby. We travel further afield to the Cotswolds, Derbyshire Peak District and other interesting counties within the Midlands.
If you are keen to walk with a lively and friendly group, you are welcome to come and join us at any time.
As a Ramblers Association Group we would later encourage you to become a member of the Association, who promote and protect walking rights in the UK.
To Read More. See About Us
- Updates for 07 February 2016
- New Discount Codes available
- THIS WEEKS WALKS 108 7/2/16
- First 2016 Social Event
- Walk Leaders.New Guide lines for Dogs on Walks
- New Yearbook Photographs
- TODAY'S WEATHER
- Congratulations Tony, Hinckley Ramblers member and former Chairman.
- Tony Smith was elected Chairman of the Ramblers Leicestershire and Rutland Area Management Committee, on Saturday at there Annual General Meeting.
Come and Give our group a try.
Sponsor Groups and Companies